Crystal Gifts – Best Gifts for Any Occasion


Choose crystal as a gift for any occasion is the best choice. Crystal gifts having elegance outlook yet there are versatility and affordability as a gift-giving of all varieties.
Nothing matches the versatility of the crystal gift. Because of lead content, crystal is more pliable than glassware. Hence, it can be cut and etched in creative ways vary from whimsical to practical.

In market, we are easily found crystal products come in different theme from the Ocean, the Lake as well as animals. Anyhow, it is better to consider the gift as practical gift for frequently basis or as an item for home or office decorating.

Decorative items such as crystal pendant or crystal lighting, crystal clock or crystal vase can be focal point of a room. Due to its ability to reflect light, the decorative crystal gift can be serving to remind the receiver the special moment in their live as well as the person who gave them such gift.

I personally like practical crystal gift items like crystal decanter, crystal bowl, or any crystal stemware that can be used for serving wine, cocktails or soup. Those functional crystal items can be used for any dinner party to add measure of elegance to any meal as well as brighten the occasion.


The following is one of the best selling crystal decanter. It been ranked top 10 in Amazon under category of "Wine Decanters". It features 10.25" tall with 610 ml capacity. There are about 80% buyers rated it as 5 stars item. Let's see what people talked about this crystal decanter.

Crystal Decanter price
Godinger Silver Art Dublin Triangular Crystal Decanter
"While washing, the decanter was tilted and water rolled completely around lip to check for seal. The top piece fits flush with lip, there are no leaks, so claiming the contents will evaporate is incorrect. The liquid stored will probably last longer than the person drinking it."

"My boyfriend LOVES this decanter for his whiskey. it arrived early, was in its original packaging, and was well worth the price I paid. The stopper is all glass and fits well which is something I have found lacking in other decanters."

"This is stunning we own several pieces including cups, trays, cake holders ect... we just keep coming back the pieces are well constructed and beautiful I know they will be around for generations!! Ok the negative and there is only one it/they do contain some lead this lend itself to the shine and solid weighted feel. Obviously not good so long-term storage of liquor/wine is not recommend as the lead can slowly leach into the alcohol. I don't know about you but in my house drinks don't stay in decanter more than a couple weeks. So in the beautiful piece, great cost I recommended them.
-PS- I often soak mine in vinegar and water it is suppose to remove surface level lead-also these are made in plain old glass from other makers if you prefer!"

"I don't know much about decanters so was not very picky, but I have been very happy with this one and the other two Godinger decanters I found on Amazon. The three look very nice together. I would say they seem a little more old fashioned. Definitely don't have a modern feel to them. They are quite hefty and the tops seem to fit nicely. I don't keep liquid in them for long periods of time as I'm still not sure if the lead in the glass would be a problem but when I want to use them for having a nicer way to pour my drinks for short term uses I've been very happier."

"I'm so delighted with this beautiful decanter, it's positively gorgeous! I purchased this exquisite piece to add a bit of Old Hollywood charm to my collection, and I couldn't be happier! It's larger and heavier than I imagined, and the stopper fits nice and tight. I think it's truly elegant and it reminds me of a vintage perfume bottle or Art Deco architecture. This item is high quality and I defiantly recommend it for the amazing price. And it looks absolutely radiant with 30 year Cognac in it!"