Crystal Vase as Best Choice for Home Decoration


Some people said crystal like magic. When a crystal vase is place under ample lighting, the rays of light reflect on the crystal can be truly breathtaking. Therefore choosing a crystal vase to be focal point for our sweet home, especially one that made with high quality materials and has gorgeous design, one cannot really go wrong.


Choosing a vase for home decoration is very much depends on personal taste. Some people like smooth surfaces while some prefer whimsical etchings on vase. There are some people prefer colorless vases to suit for profusion color of flowers while some like colorful vases. An exquisite finely made crystal vase become the best choice to fulfill all taste.



Crystal vase always been regarded as a symbol of gracious living. However, it is difficult to fit a specific budget while looking a lovely crystal vase for home decoration. There is wide range of prices for crystal vases depends on the quality of materials and master craftsmanship. Let's see one of elegant vase as an example.


crystal Vase price
Marquis by Waterford Sparkle 9-Inch Vase
This radiant Waterford Marquis vase is ideally shaped and sized for displaying fresh cut or dried flowers. It features brilliant cuts reminiscent of delicate starlight.

It is crafted of high quality lead free glass that is flame polished and dishwasher safe, while retaining a similar weight and clarity of traditional leaded crystal. This 9 inches tall crystal vase is packaged in a Marquis by Waterford box.

The following is product reviews wrote by real buyers:

"I grew up in a house where there had to be fresh flowers in every room all the time. My mother would fill gorgeous crystal vases with flowers cut from the garden or ordered from the florist nearly every day. Of course she had amazing vases in all shapes and sizes, most were Lalique. I grew up admiring her flowers and vase collection.

When I moved out immediately I knew I needed vases, and I certainly do not have the budget for Lalique. I ordered this one hoping for the best, and was MORE than happy. It is beautiful, large, heavy, and looks expensive. My mother would be proud, and I love looking at it filled with beautiful spring flowers!
You can't beat it for price or quality. Get a few if you need gifts!"


"I received a smaller Marquis by Waterford vase from a dear friend last Christmas and was amazed at the quality!!!! This line from Waterford is lead free so it does not have the prismatic qualities of true lead crystal. BUT, it is just as HEAVY, THICK, AND FINELY CUT!!!!! I ordered this vase for a wedding present and I know my friend will LOVE it. I was amazed at the heavy weight and thickness of the crystal. The beautiful Waterford cuttings in the glass are flawless. The vase is even etched on the base with the Waterford logo by Marquis. Only a true Waterford connoisseur could spot the difference!!! A truly remarkable price for what you receive!"